Lunar Insurance Agency
Lunar Insurance Agency has been in business since 1972. We are a full-service independent, family owned agency writing Commercial and Personal lines as well as Life and related lines. We represent a variety of financially strong and well respected insurance companies to meet our clients diverse needs. We also have brokerage capability with other national companies.
We provide a wide variety of services to individuals and businesses. Our experienced staff is ready to assist our clients with their insurance needs – including Auto, Homeowners, Renters insurance, Business insurance, Professional Liability, Cyber & Data Breach, and Life insurance – just to name a few. Our staff aims to help protect our customers and their family, their business – and their peace of mind. We strive to offer quality insurance protection at reasonable rates with personal attention.
The agency was founded by the principal’s uncle and currently staffs 8 employees. All our licensed agents but one hold the CIC (Certified Insurnace Counselors) professional designation and our principal also holds the CRM (Certified Risk Manager ) professional designation while the remaining licensed employee is presently working on the CIC designation. We are committed to continuous education both for ourselves and our clients. We realize that insurance may be confusing and overwhelming – but attempt to make it easier to understand and to assist our clients in selecting their insurance program.
We are good at solving insurance problems and take pride in our ability to review the risk exposures of our clients and offer solutions that address their needs and financial ability so they can decide what best works for them. We pride ourselves on our quality service and high ethical standards which are reflected in our high retention rate.
Our motto: “We solve problems – no account too small.”
We, Lunar Insurance Agency, are an all-lines independent insurance agency demanding a high level of performance to benefit you, our customers.
Our primary goal is to be a “Customer First” agency that prides itself on its integrity and professionalism. We are committed to building relationships based on trust and high ethical standards, thus allowing us to sustain growth and recognition in our community and with our business partners.
We are dedicated to the continuous education of both our customers and our staff to enable a higher degree of quality service. No customer is “too small” for individualized attention. We monitor our client satisfaction by our continuous communication and our level of retention to ensure that our first and primary responsibility to you, our customer, is met.
We value our employees who make all this possible and who are our most important asset. We encourage their development on all levels so that our professional relationship with you, our customer, is a more efficient and pleasant experience.
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.